Enjoy the best of both worlds by escaping to the rural tranquility of The Courtyard Mallow, while taking advantage of the abundance of activities and amenities on your doorstep.
Located within an hour’s drive of Cork City, Kinsale, Killarney and the Ring of Kerry, Adare and The Rock of Cashel, you will experience all that Munster has to offer.
- Doneraile Park – Bring a picnic for lunch by the river or enjoy a cup of tea and light lunch in Doneraile Court Tearooms or The Café Townhouse.
- Blarney Castle and Gardens – Fabulous day out for all the family at the home of the famous Blarney stone.
- Mallow Castle and Park Walk – Keep an eye out for the unique white deer at the Castle!
- Yoga Walks Ireland - Yoga walks organised in local scenic areas, where you immerse yourself fully in nature.
- Claragh Mountain Loop – Don your hiking boots and soak up the beautiful scenery of North Cork. On a clear day you can expect to see the Killarney lakes from the top of Claragh Mountain. This loop takes approximately 3 hours and expect to cross different terrain
- Mount Hillary offers a variety of walks
- The Island Wood in Newmarket.
- Explore all that the Ballyhouras have to offer with numerous walking and hiking trails as well as mountain biking etc. The view from the top of Ballyhoura is amazing, as pictured during sunrise.
- Enjoy a day at the races, with Cork Racecourse Mallow right on our doorstep. Cork racecourse is the home of National Hunt racing in Ireland, with 20 national hunt and flat meets taking place throughout the year.
- There is a race-meeting to suit all ages and interests. Check out their Fixtures List.
- Ballyhass Lakes and Activity Centre has something for everyone. Kayaking, wakeboarding, abseiling and zip-lining are just a few of the exciting activities on offer. Lucky for us, it is just a 15 minute drive from The Courtyard.
- Horse riding (advance booking) and tennis court available onsite.